Adding a Participant Name to the Contact List
During a meeting, you can add any name from the participants list to the contact list.
To add a participant to the contact list:
- Log in to the client for IBM® Lotus® Sametime®.
- Select the participant's name in the participants list of the Meeting Room.
Tip To add more than one participant at a time, press CTRL and select the names in the participants list.
- Choose Actions - Add to Contact List.
- In the Add New User dialog box, select or type name. If adding a group, name you must select it.
- Click Add. The name is added to your contact list and appears in the group you specified in step 3.